40% Grand Discount (on 65$) on process measurement Training.
Process Measurement Training
FOR CEMENT PLANT
A unique training program on process measurements for cement plant has been designed with the following goals and objectives:
- Enabling you to use portable instruments like anemometer, pitot-tube, temperature and pressure meters, tachometer, gas analyser for process measurements and cross-checking (Measurement System Analysis) of instruments already installed for process control and plant operation.
- Enabling you to do all process calculations like; separator efficiency, fan efficiency, drying capacity of mill, power calculations, heat loss analysis, false air calculations, air consumption (kg-air/kg-clinker), coal consumption (kcal/kg-clinker), power consumption (kWh/ton-clinker), combustion calculations, volatile recirculation etc.
- Enabling you to conduct heat and mass balance, to determine the heat loss distribution profile across various parts, to find out the capacity bottleneck in the system and to know the efficiency/performance of various equipments in system.
- Last but not least: Capacity development for the identification of optimization opportunities to enhance production and reduce energy consumption.
⇒APPRECIATION AT COURSE COMPLETION: 10% Additional Discount on any listed courses on timely completion of this course
⇒Course Duration: 4-6 weeks
⇒Registration Fee: 39 USD. (40% Flat Discount on Regular Fee of 65$)
SECTION I: Course Introduction.
- Importance and Objectives of the training Course.
- Tool of The Trade.
SECTION I: Process Measurement Tools and Procedures of Use.
- Anemometer for velocity and flow measurements.
- Pitot tube for velocity and flow measurements.
- Portable meters for temperature measurements.
- Portable Radiation scanner (gun) for temperature measurements.
- Portable gas analyser for flue gas composition analysis.
SECTION III: Applications of Measurements and Calculations
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA).
- Heat Balance of Pyro Section.
- Heat Balance of Grinding Section.
More than 14-Years of experience in cement manufacturing sector in the area of Process, Quality and Energy management, Training and Operation, Audit and Optimization. Strong Back-up work experience with FLSmidth, Thyssenkrupp, Promac and many more.